Sunday, August 12, 2012

Kushy Kallous

YouTube
Facebook
EQBeats
SoundCloud

Location: Washington State
Age: 21


Howdy!
I'm Kushy Kallous, a brony who is trying his hand at maeking wraps. :D I'm a little light-hearted when I'm outside the booth, and I like the idea of such, and feel most people should be more light-hearted on a regular basis. That aside, I'm a little vicious once I get behind the microphone. And I'm sorry, I'm not completely 'clean' in my raps, I curse, excessively, and that's just because that is how I talk, :D that's my voice! In my veggie-wraps!

I've been doing this for about two months now, sorry about the lack of content. Expect more though! I also know this description is a little long, so please, take what you need and make an awesome profile! :D Thank you.


Notable Track: I Missed You So Much


No comments:

Post a Comment