Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Warbalist


Location: El Cajon, CA
Age: 30

Definitely deserving more attention than he gets, Warbalist produces quality rock, metal, acoustic and pretty much every other music type that features his amazing guitar skills. Not only that; he also ventures into ambient and electronic music (and sings, too)! So much variety! It's also worth mentioning that his wife is also a very talented artist. She has an amazing and powerful voice, which was featured in one of his covers, and at the same time - in my opinion - best song. Warbalist is also fond of collaborations in a many genre, not so long ago working with me (Matthew N.) on quite possibly my best song up to date. Don't think that I am any biased by this - just give him a listen and I bet you won't regret it!


Notable track: Vicious Lies (Symphonic Metal Cover) 


No comments:

Post a Comment