Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pangwell / Meatabex


YouTube
DeviantArt
Soundcloud
Discography

"I'm a brony musician who started out wanting to do something like SoGreatandPowerful... and then suddenly my genres went all over the place. From trance to dance, show tunes to jazz, I've done almost everything... I have a few attempts at orchestral and rock on my Soundcloud as well. 

Right now I want to invest my time in more trance, although who knows... I could be a punk rapper in the next year. Aside from making brony music, I also write fanfiction and draw ponies occasionally.

All this aside, I just want to say that I really am so inspired by everypony's commitment and devotion to this amazing show, and it is all of you that got me going in the first place. So brony on, everypony!"


Notable Track (Flutterhush (Glitch Mix):

3 comments:

  1. Ooh... it's up! Thanks everypony! (\^v^/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :D
      Thanks for including a lengthy description, it helped out a lot!

      Delete
    2. This whole brony musician directory business must be exciting and yet time consuming, I'll bet. I wish you best of luck in organizing our rowdy bunch! ^.^

      Delete