Sunday, February 10, 2013

Alycs

Youtube
SoundCloud
Eqbeats
DeviantART
tumblr
discography

Location: N/A
Age: 15

"Alycs is a young brony musician that has been playing piano and learning music theory since he was 8; composing and improvising pieces on the fly since 12. A year ago, he picked up LMMS as a first DAW, and have been since been teaching himself the ins and outs of digital compositions- combining classical theory with modern instrumentation. His style is a mix between classical and electronic music- focusing mainly towards Romantic era on the classical side, and house/dance on the other. Recently he has left the fandom and pulled his back catalog."

3 comments:

  1. Freewave, could I request that this page be deleted; I no longer produce under this name and am trying to distance myself from my older work to progress further as a musician.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you use a different youtube/soundcloud/tumblr/etc. now? As long as you still want to be listed on this site (I.E. still want to be a "brony musician"), I can just update it to reflect your new music.

      Delete
    2. If it's new pony music under a different alias we can list it, otherwise we can't (wont be brony music). I'd still like to bookmark this profile minus the deleted embeds just so that any fans of yours will know what happened.

      Delete