Saturday, August 24, 2013

Blaze Chaser

YouTube
Soundcloud
Grooveshark
Bandcamp
Website

Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Age: 17

"I live in the UK where I produce from a wide range of genres from Electronic to Orchestral Melodies. I first started off in school when playing the violin, but I found it boring! So I moved onto Drums and got a drum kit at 14 years old. But I had to get rid of it because it filled up too much space, from having experience of playing the drums it gave me an idea on beats and timing in songs. I have moved to Guitar but don't exactly own one. I now use midi controllers and software to produce my music! I create music by what comes to mind and see what happens. I actually can't believe you read the whole thing!".

Notable track: Leaving Colours (Blaze Chaser's remix)



No comments:

Post a Comment