Monday, July 7, 2014

Ponytronic

YouTube
SoundCloud
Eqbeats
Bandcamp
Tumblr
Pony.fm

Location: New York,USA
Age: 17

“Another guy who makes music about miniature equine colored horses,Multi-Genre aspired musician doing this whole music biz on the side and gaining experience for a head-start in his plausible music career. I do most genre’s some still need to experiment with but my favorite ones I’d like to do is always House,DnB, and all forms of EDM,Electronic and Dubstep.

I’ve been in the fandom since mid-season 1,early season 2 and been a fan of many brony musicians for a long time. Tell me in 2011-2012 that I would make brony music and I would laugh hysterically,its amazing how I’ve been making music knowing I could have done so earlier.But i'm here now and i’ll make the best of it with the time I can have. I’m a self taught musician who plays mostly trumpet, piano, guitar and loves to sing all and about. I’m not good by any chance with the instruments listed and singing really well but I know my way around. This is all for fun and to be honest I can’t really say what I would plan for the future, after the release of my first big album SKYFALL. All I hope is that you can hopefully join in as well on my journey to better myself musically and making music of any and every genre till I grow apart of the fandom or the fandom ends. What ultimately defines me I would suppose is the fact that mainly ill try anything for music sake and for better expourse,experience and a better time,I find it fun and calming to make music pony related or not and im glad I have people supportive of my music thus far."

Notable Track (Let The Rainbow Remind You [Ponytronic Remix]):


No comments:

Post a Comment