Saturday, January 2, 2016

Zephysonas

Youtube
Soundcloud
Bandcamp

Location: California
Birthday: July 25, 1995

Salutations my name is Zephysoans! I try to keep broad horizons but I write mostly orchestral and symphonic music with the occasional pop rock or jazz. Iv played in jazz bands, concert bands and marching bands for many years (mostly on the saxophone) and I attribute most of my stylistic inspiration from those mediums. Additional I am a trained audio engineer and have my Avid Pro tools User certification. I havent been writing music of my own for very long but I love the art and hope to continue improving and make music that I can be proud of!

Notable Track: The Idol Of Boreas 


1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad I've came across this informative post, this really helped me out quite a bit, by answering all my questions properly, hopefully the site will grow bigger and more popular as ever it was. Keep up the good work and I'm sure I'll visit you up someday soon for more great articles. You may find great articles and music production tools at: http://www.lucidsamples.com/36-dj-samples-packs by the way!

    ReplyDelete