Wednesday, May 8, 2013

DJ MBAlpha

Youtube
Soundcloud

Location: USA
Age: N/A

With Archie V gone there's plenty of other ponies in the wings who hopefully may stick around a bit longer and give something close to the same level of quality of progressive house music. While that might not be fair to compare DJ MBAlpha against anypony in particular and that is a pretty big horse shoe to fill I must say we're very impressed by what we've heard from him so far.

Notable Track: Raise This Barn (Remix)





4 comments:

  1. What happened to him? He was such a brilliant music maker!! :P :) Miss him. Hope he's fine ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to collect as much as his music as possible since he is gone now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only two songs by him if it helps you collect it.

      Delete
  3. :( I hope he knows just how much his music helped me, and made me happy. :( sigh.. Its sad when people leave. isn't it?

    ReplyDelete