Saturday, July 13, 2013

ShadowPhoenix

YouTube
SoundCloud
Eqbeats
Bandcamp
Deviantart
tumblr
Home Website
Facebook
Discography

Location: Los Angeles
Age: 18

"I produce a mixture of most well-known genres like Drum And Bass, House, and Dubstep. I still got many genres to learn but I just hope everyone enjoys what I have already out and published. I have all genres divided into the aliases like ShadowPhoenix has most of the melodical Orchestral electronic and Liquid DnB. A1PhA has the harsher DnB and House with DubStep to go along. StaticM0nSt3r is new and has started out with remixes and Chiptunes. What makes me be me is the constant inspiration of drawing and lifelong shivers of depression. Sometimes, I just wish I was nothing but the dust bunnies under your fridge."

Notable track (Time Beat Demo):


No comments:

Post a Comment