Sunday, May 25, 2014

TheAljavis

YouTube
SoundCloud
Bandcamp
Pony.fm
Tumblr
DeviantArt

Age: 18

"I usually make heavy rock music, with the occasional soft rock stuff. I've been into cartoons ever since I was little, and it inspired me to make art, and later then inspired me to write songs about it. As much as I mostly make pony songs, I really wanna try making music about other cartoons, considering no one is really making music about other cartoons. Hopefully, once I get more known in the brony community, I want to also make music about other cartoons, so I'll not be just a brony musician, I'm a cartoon musician. I also wanna make animated music videos for my songs, considering I'm gonna go to college for animation. I hope to be known for my art and music as it will help me fulfill my dreams."

Notable track (Half Day, Half Night):


No comments:

Post a Comment