Friday, September 20, 2013

Citric Acid

YouTube
Bandcamp
Soundlcoud
Tumblr

Location: Detroit, MI
Age: 27

"I've been writing music since 2001. I've done everything from short little amateurish piano tunes, to transcribing movie and video game music, to arranging music for my high school band, to writing post-modern and aleatoric pieces, and have even gotten to do some film scoring. Film scoring is my primary musical pursuit. So far I've done mostly unpaid work on independent and student short films. The brony fandom has served to motivate me to write music in lieu of having any films to work on. When I know that there's an audience of people out there who want music made about their favorite cuddly ponies, all of a sudden it becomes easier to write. I write mostly orchestral music."

Notable track: Zecora's Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment