Sunday, November 24, 2013

Surprise Borealis

Youtube
Soundcloud
Tumblr
Facebook

Location: Plano, Texas
Age: 18

"What makes me unique from other brony musicians out there, is that I mainly create my own my music. I don't remix other people's creations. Daniel Ingram is one thing, but anything else other than that just pains me because the music is not true to the artist who remixes it. It's not their melody. I create my own melodies out of pure inspiration from a number of electronic music artists in Europe. Therefore, I create the music genre over there known as hardstyle. I love this music, and it's the primary reason why I am even in this fandom, the fact that I can make hardstyle."

Notable Tracks:The Waltz of Nova




See more tracks on his soundcloud

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops. forgot to give the profile picture. here ya go!!! http://auroraboreallis.deviantart.com/art/Surprise-Motherbucker-424064145?q=gallery%3AAuroraBoreallis&qo=0

    ReplyDelete