Friday, November 1, 2013

Grizzly


Youtube
Soundcloud
EQBeats
Bandcamp
Tumblr

Location: Nashville
Age: 19

"I've been listening to electronic music ever since I can remember. When I was a kid nabbed every DDR game I could get my hands on (no internet at the time, so it was my only source of music.). Fast-forward to 2009 when I learned about things like FL and Abelton. Naturally, when I learned of music making software, I jumped at the chance to start producing. In these 4 years, I've never really developed a "style". I love to experiment with every genre under the sun; drum and bass, techno, hip-hop, ambient, etc. I've always only considered it a hobby, but thanks to making soundtracks for futzi01 (that guy who makes all the pone flash games you like), I've taken up interest in doing game music."


Notable track: Grizzly - Jewel Hunting






1 comment: