Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Lyde Octave

YouTube
SoundCloud

Location: N/A
Age N/A


Hello, I'm Lyde, or you can address me by my full name, The Lyde Octave. I am a very recent musician in the fandom and I have been wanting to do something like this for a long time. So far, the experience has been amazing getting to make my own music. I don't really know the exact genre I make most of the time, but I'll just call it electronic. I also work on Orchestral ad orchestral rock peices, mostly slow, mellow, sad or dark feelings to them, because I'm shy when it comes to acoustic drums. I am a very friendly and outgoing guy, so don't be shy to talk to me at all, I love meeting and helping new people! My uh, favorite character in the show is Lyra Heartstrings because... I don't know, she's just so awesome! my favorite of the 6 is Fluttershy because she's too damn cute! Kay.

Notable track (Home): 


No comments:

Post a Comment