Friday, March 21, 2014

Trigger the Dragon/Drakon

YouTube
Soundcloud
Tumblr

Location: Michigan
Age: 19

"I am a singer, songwriter, composer, and just all around fun loving dude. Ponies got me into music, and I'm so happy they did. I make mostly electronic music (And by electronic, I mean Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Drumstep, etc.) and I also sing my own vocals for my music as well. My most popular song "Living in Darkness" was my first vocal song, and it also included a "Dramatic Reading" of sorts in the beginning that listeners seemed to enjoy. My music was originally influenced by other brony artists such as MictheMicrophone, and Glaze, but after my first few songs, I started to find my sound and I continue to evolve and grow through my music. Unfortunately, I haven't done any collabs to date, but i am more than willing to start. I also love meeting new people in the brony community, especially other musicians."

Notable track (Living in Darkness):







No comments:

Post a Comment