Monday, July 7, 2014

Josh Spicer

YouTube

Location: Anamosa, Iowa
Age: 20

"I started out in the fandom managing to secure a place on Mic the Microphone's since ill fated "This is Why I Clop" megamix. Ever since then, I've released rap songs out (so much shock, I know) every now and again. I originally started out using independent produced instrumental songs from other artists, but have now started using unconventional samples to prove my theory that any song can be rapped over. 

I've been in the fandom since 2011 so you probably say I'm a veteran. I modded the stream for the Jan. 2012 BronyCon, and have modded a lot of Mic the Microphone's streams, a role I have since relieved. I've watched all the episodes of the show and continue to love it since the day I started. I still believe in the age-old adage of "love and toleration", despite its meaning being lost in the years gone past."

Notable Track (Pony Swag Collection): 



No comments:

Post a Comment