Monday, July 7, 2014

DiZ-037 (Inmotion)

YouTube
SoundCloud
Pony.fm

Location: N/A

"I am DiZ, an individual raps about talking horses. I put my words over other people's music and that's how my music is made. I've been a brony for about as long as I can remember, (I can't really remember when I joined the fandom) and have had alot of fun making music with my fellow bronies. That's what it's about, right? Fun? Something like that.

I hope to become horse famous not because I want everyone to know who I am, but because I want everyone to know that they can do the things that they want to do, like rap about talking horses. I'm getting there. I think. Needless to say I love collaborating with people, because music is an experience I want to share with others.

As of uploading myself here, I'll be going by DiZ Inmotion as well as 037."

Notable Track (The Brony of Fortune):


No comments:

Post a Comment